Thinking of trying a new hairstyle and wondering if crochet hairs are for you?
Check out a few reasons to see if they tick your boxes and sign right up!
- Saves Time: It’s no secret that crochet hairstyles are one of the best time-saving hairstyles out there. With crochet styles, you can achieve the same look as individuals in half the time. Crochet styles are not only easy and simple to get done, they’re also easy and quick to take out.
- Switch up styles: Oh the options to do so much! With crochet hairstyles, you simply have the option to switch things up. You can be a Faux Locs diva today or a twist goddess tomorrow.Or try on curly hair and simply swich things up! They are versatile, there are a lot of styles out now to choose from, ranging from faux locs, box braids, Senegalese twists and curls. You can never run out of options.
- Less Expensive: Compared to sew-in and weave-on, crochet styles are not expensive, and the great thing is they can be reused multiple times too!
- Protective Styling: Crochet braids/ twists are simple and beautiful. When done properly, it’s less strain on your hair in comparison to single braids or twists, and give you access to your scalp to care for your natural hair. It puts less tension on your scalp in comparison to other protective styles. What’s more, your hairstyle can last long, depending on how well you care for it.
- Easy to maintain: Of course, you have to look after your hairstyle and your own hair underneath, however very little effort is required. For the most part, you simply have to ensure that you wear a scarf at bedtime to keep your hairstyle neater for longer.
We know more reasons, but we think these are enough to sell the trick!
Ready to start shopping for your next amazing hairstyle?